Topic: Is Consulting Right For You?
Choosing a career in consulting can be both exciting and daunting. Dan’s successful leap to start and build a financial consulting firm, Continuum Consulting Group, allows him to provide concrete examples of the challenges in starting one’s own consulting business.
This webinar will provide the following:
- The pros and cons of starting a consulting practice
- Potential methods of compensation
- How to minimize your business risk and maximize your chance of success
- A sample business plan and business plan template
- A sample consulting contract
This forum is presented by Dan Koblin, Founder and Partner at Continuum Consulting Group.
About Dan Koblin
Dan is a Founder and Partner at Continuum Consulting Group. In addition to working with the firm’s clients, Dan is also responsible for guiding the strategic direction of the firm and oversees the Retirement Planning Practice. Dan previously held executive and senior-level management positions with notable companies such as PepsiCo, Disney, Washington Mutual Bank, Gateway Computers, and Alliance Imaging.