Facilitating Your Own Private Equity-Financed Acquisition
If you’re entrepreneurially driven, have successfully distinguished yourself in prior C-level leadership positions, and have a desire to initiate and lead a private equity-financed acquisition with meaningful equity upside, this will be a worthwhile webinar for you.
During the course of this session, we will focus on the following topics:
- How to create your own acquisition opportunity
- The necessary leadership traits to be backable
- The quantitative and qualitative characteristics that private equity buyout groups look for in an acquisition opportunity
- How to maximize your backability, attract the required financing and close the proposed transaction
- Case Study example of a StoneCreek Management Buyout
Bruce Lipian is a founding Principal and Managing Director of StoneCreekCapital, an independent private equity sponsor based in Orange County, California with a unique approach to partnering with exceptional entrepreneurial executives. Founded in 1992, StoneCreek focuses on acquiring companies with enterprise values of $10 million to $100 million in a variety of industry sectors and has sponsored the acquisition or recapitalization of more than 40 companies.